Join us on this self supported rafting expedition on the mystical Ganga. Our 02 days raft trip starts from devprayag, and finishes at (NIM beach) Rishikesh, spanning about 70 km of exciting and serene river experience. The whole expedition is planned around experiencing the river and its natural habitat in a very exclusive manner. The trip has all the ingredients of a leisurely camping experience with nature lovers as well as adrenaline pumping action while negotiating whitewater rapids with one of the most experienced teams in the country. Rapids encountered would rate up to class III+ to class IV.
During our rafting journey we would pass Devprayag, which is one of the five holy prayags (confluences) on the Alaknanda river, and has great significance to the Hindu devotees. It is here that the Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers confluence to form the Ganga or Ganges. Our trips are operated in an eco-friendly manner, following leave no trace principles. The rafting expedition would be supported by experienced safety kayakers / river guides, and the team would be outfitted with good quality gear matching international standards. The camping experience would be complete with kitchen and mess facilities catering to good quality and nutritious freshly prepared meals.
All price is per person.
Minimum group size for run this trip (fixed departures): 06 Participants
Day 01: Rishikesh – Devprayag - Beasghat -- Drive 70km from Rishikesh to devprayag
in the morning. After a comprehensive safety briefing and packing the bags on the raft,
we head out on the water. We start the trip on Devprayag. It is a mild section from here until
the campsite with a few rapids where you can body surf, swim, relax and spot wildlife.
Day 02: Kaudiyala -- Rishikesh --- An easy day with small rapids. Great day to relax,soak in the sun, bodysurf and bird-watch. Raft time is approximately 35 kms to Kaudiyala. Set up camp for the night on a beach at Kaudiyala.Raft down adrenaline pumping rapids like DanielDip,The Wall ,Three Blind Mice , Crossfire , Bodysurfing , Return to sender , Roller Coaster ,Golf Course and lots of smaller ones too. We stop to have lunch and then continue to encounter the big rapids on the Ganga. We end the trip just before the famous Laxman Jhula in Rishikesh.
Train/ FLIGHT fares, insurance of any kind, expenses of personal nature, alcoholic drinks, anything not mentioned in the above schedule/program.
- Participants would be required to sign an indemnity/disclaimer prior to trip start.
- Minimum age for participation is 15 years.
- self service ,No service or any kind oftra special considerations/customization is possible/provided.
- This is not a luxury trip. Participants should be willing to rough it out.
- Participants not comfortable in water may be asked to walk certain rapids.
- People with past history/ailment of heart, asthma, epilepsy are not recommended to register for this tour.
- Tour needs to be booked at least 25 days in advance. Full payment is required to confirm a booking.
- 75 % refund if cancellation happens 10 days prior to departure
- 50 % refund if cancellation happens 5 days prior to departure
- No refund for any cancellation/no show in the last 4 days prior to departure